You are invited to bring along a WHAT UNI? poster representing your University and Department. The posters will be displayed during the conference. The aim of the poster collection is to facilitate more collaboration between institutions present at the E&PDE conference. The poster must follow a specific format, containing specific information about the institutions. Templates and instructions can be downloaded below.
We would like one poster per department.
1. We hope that you will fill out the template, print it out in A2 format, and bring it to the conference. This way we hope to build up an impressive wall of WHAT UNI? posters.
- WhatUni! poster instructions
- WhatUni! poster template (Illustrator CS6)
- WhatUni! poster template (Illustrator CC)
- WhatUni! poster template (Powerpoint – emergency only)
2. We also ask that you upload this poster to Conftool in PDF format so we can preserve a digital version of the posters for the website. A new WHAT UNI? track has been set up under submissions.
All previous posters can be viewed here: www.epde.info/university-programmes
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.