- Initial abstracts should be submitted to Conftool as plain text. No template is required.
Full paper and final abstract
A reference template has been created for Mendeley and other reference managers and can be accessed from: https://csl.mendeley.com/styles/649181441/EPDE
- EPDE24 Abstract Visual Paper (docx)
- Please use the visual paper abstract template for initial and final visual abstracts.
- EPDE24 Full VISUAL Paper Template (docx)
- EPDE24 Full VISUAL Paper Template PORTRAIT (INDESIGN CC)
- EPDE24 Full VISUAL Paper Template LANDSCAPE (INDESIGN CC)
- EPDE24 Full VISUAL Paper Template PORTRAIT (ILLUSTRATOR CC)
- EPDE24 Full VISUAL Paper Template LANDSCAPE (ILLUSTRATOR CC)
Student papers will use the same templates as the abstract and full paper templates. Student authors should reflect on how their learning was enhanced/challenged/limited by particular learning experiences. They should reflect on their learning experience rather than discussing their project and we would encourage them to relate their paper to learning and teaching issues.
- WhatUni? poster instructions
- WhatUni? poster template (Illustrator CC)
- WhatUni? poster template (Illustrator CS6)
- WhatUni? poster template (PowerPoint – emergency only)
Further assets such as the E&PDE 2023 logo can be downloaded here:
Submit workshop applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.