The E&PDE 2019 conference will take place at the University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre (TIC Building). Strathclyde is located in the city centre of Glasgow and offers many options for accommodation.
Glasgow is a compact city and the city centre area is easy to get around. We expect most attendees to stay within walking distance of the conference and bear in mind the excellent transport options including bus, train, subway and bike. More information on transportation around Glasgow is on the Visiting Glasgow page.
The following are some hotels within 10 minutes walking distance of the conference venue listed by distance. we hope you will find a suitable room. Unfortunately, at the time of the conference, there will not be available in student accommodation on campus.
You may be able to find a better rate online but closer to the time of the conference we have negotiated flat rates available at this link: peoplemakeglasgow.com/findahotel.
- Premier Inn – Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel
- The Z Hotel Glasgow
- Millennium Hotel Glasgow
- Mercure Glasgow City Hotel
- Carlton George Hotel Glasgow
- Hotel ibis Styles Glasgow Centre George Square
- Premier Inn – Glasgow City Centre (Buchannan Galleries) Hotel
- Hilton – Doubletree Hotel
- Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express Theatreland Hotel
- Fraser Suites Glasgow – Serviced Apartments
- Moxy Glasgow Merchant City